1) General information
- The Website, its domains and sub-domains are registered in Germany, Europe, part of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- We do not sell or give away personal information to others and therefore do not share your information with third parties unless you have expressly consented to such sharing or there is a legal obligation to do so.
- A "Data Processing Agreement" has been made between our provider (Strato) and us, to which we have agreed.
- We are not interested in users' data, personal or otherwise. All we are interested in is building great, useful software and supporting the users who use it.
1.1) Websites and E-Mails
- Our websites consist of these domains, which are maintained by Strato: cayas.de, blog.cayas.de, timepunch.cayas.de.
- When you send an email to one of our email addresses that ends in one of the above domains, those emails are stored on Microsoft's servers.
- If you use our contact form, an e-mail with the entered information will also be sent to us. By clicking the appropriate checkbox before submission, you consent to the processing and use of your personal data to process your request.
- We do not share email addresses, names, content of emails, or other information submitted via email with others unless required by law.
1.2) Analytics / Tracking
- This offer uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by users is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, Google will truncate the user's IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future. In doing so, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click this link again.
- By clicking the corresponding checkbox before submitting your entered data and uploaded documents, you consent to Cayas Software GmbH collecting, using and processing your personal data. Your consent also includes the release of your contact data (name, e-mail address, address, telephone number) for the purpose of contacting you by our employees dealing with your application. Your personal data will only be processed and used for the purpose of handling your application.
- In case of cancellation, your data will be deleted after 2 months.
- Applications that are not sent via our standard application process via website or to the general mail address for applications firstname.lastname@example.org, but to a personalized e-mail address of an employee of our company, will be saved together with attachments in our archive due to legal retention obligations and the deletion period mentioned above will not be observed.
1.4) Revocation of consent / information
- You can revoke your consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. A revocation by written notice to our address given in the imprint is also possible.
2.1) TimePunch Mobile
- TimePunch Mobile uses the Internet connection for the following functions
- Transmission of occurred errors to Microsoft AppCenter
- Transmission of the way the app is used, if this is activated
- Synchronization of time entries when triggered manually.
- No information is collected or transmitted to us (or third parties) that would allow conclusions to be drawn about your data - e.g. customers, projects, tasks or even recorded times.
- From time to time, TimePunch Mobile "calls home" (via https, of course) to verify the validity of the subscription so that the activation remains valid; since it is only a verification, nothing additional is stored.
Last updated: November 3, 2022